Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to my blog. I have been putting off writing my first blog post for some time now, but with today being January 1, 2012, I decided it was the perfect time. I love the feeling of starting on a new slate, and I am super excited of what 2012 may bring. With that said, there are several milestones already in place for this coming year. This year I will be turning 25, and hope it will be a year of change, progress, and growth on so many levels.

About 2 years ago, I made a goal of running a marathon before I turned 25, and in March I will be running my first marathon. Lucky for me, a couple of friends decided to join in the fun and we will make it a mini getaway.
I am in week 4 of training since I had a minor setback (I had to get my gallbladder removed :( ) which cost me 4 weeks of training. I have a total of 14 weeks to train. Sooooo, with about 10 weeks left its time to push harder, fuel better, and get my nutrition back on track after the holidays. Tomorrow is a day off from work, so its a great day to get things back in order.

I am going to end here in order to post before the 1st is over, with 1 minute left haha. I hope to share more in depth posts on my training, workouts, and healthy, yummy recipes, in my future blog posts. So as I end I have a question, what are your goals for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Feel free to comment below...